Is this a thing? I’m making it a thing.
- Go with your first instinct. Stop second guessing every single outfit and learn to be confident in your own taste.
- Invest in good pieces. Start saving up for well-made core pieces of clothing and accessories instead of continuously buying cheaply made renditions. And to follow up on that:
- Stop buying things just because they’re on sale. Why do you do this??? Why??? YOU WILL NOT WEAR IT. EVER.
- Wear primary colours. Match a bold, medium blue with a red. Wear yellow and blue together. Who gives a fuck.
- Stop hoarding clothes you never wear. Honestly. Why do you always say, “I may need it sometime.” You haven’t needed it yet, and you’ve had it for a year. Donate it, sell it, give it away, just get rid of it.
- Completely ignore “dressing for your body type” articles in magazines.
- Find jeans that actually fit.
- Don’t try to pin your style into one category. Just wear what you like and take it from there.